[OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 07:48:39 +1100
Sometimes translated as such because geometry was the only form of
higher mathematics that they had at the time.
Plato uses geometry (squaring the circle) to prove foreknowledge and
thus an earlier existence of the soul, in the Meno and arithmetic to
prove the immortality of the soul in the Phaedo.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx