[OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:58:43 -0500
I normally would have bought from jinfinance as well as I have bought
from him before.  However, he doesn't carry eyecups.  Other sellers had
eyecups listed but only by size as 18 or 22mm and I didn't know which
one was correct.  I picked buybuyeasy because his was the first ad I
encountered which specified that the 22mm size fits the 5D.  Little did
I know that buybuyeasy didn't know either and apparently still doesn't
as he hasn't corrected his ad after two months.

I did get a rise out of him today by filing the negative feedback.  He
had responded once before to a threat of negative feedback and promised
to deliver but didn't.  He claims he doesn't understand why the negative
feedback since he claims he sent it.  But if he sent it I still didn't
get it and he has ignored several emails querying when he actually sent
it such that I would have an idea about when it might arrive.  I have
found this very frustrating since, if he tells me he has sent it, I very
reasonably have to wait at least 10 days to question whether it was
really sent.  This has happened twice now.

right eyecup or give me a refund.  I told him I would rescind the
negative feedback only when I get confirmation that I've had my PayPal
account credited by him.  Nothing has happened yet but it was probably
too late in Shanghai for business hours.  We'll see what happens now.

Chuck Norcutt