[OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 09:11:12 +1100
I had one explain that by doing it that way, ($14.95 for a $120 RRP
item but $60 postage) he was able to sell at a cheaper price by
avoiding 'bay fees and we both benefitted. (Unless there's a problem
when he probably refunds purchase price only!)
There's a logic to it.
Just perhaps not a good ethos.
And 'bay is such a fair, equitable and ethical organisation, hey?
Seems a shame to deny them part of their 'modest' cut. :)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx