[OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 14:34:38 +1100
I saw a negative posted recently because the seller had charged $9
for shipping and the stamp said $3. That is ludicrous. There is a
handling fee involved and in your case, there's a 'get out of my
chair and let my lunch get cold' fee. People who sell a lot of small
items often rip themselves off by posting at cost.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx