[OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 07:21:38 -0500
Yes, he left negative feedback which I expected.  It simply says:
"As promised, Shipped The Right One To, Claimed Not Get, Left Neg"
It may be an accurate statement but certainly leaves out a lot in
between.  He offered to reship or refund if I would agree to the mutual
withdrawal.  I said I would as soon as I got notice from PayPal that he
had refunded to my PayPal account.  That was 24 hours ago.  Nothing has
happened yet.

Chuck Norcutt