[OM] Re: [photo] Piazza del Popolo at dusk

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Piazza del Popolo at dusk
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 17:38:54 -0300
Yes, been there and found that.

Perhaps I didn't try the most convenient option.
Although I came out with very straight buildings, they showed me one
single problem: had to crop it badly.
In order to avoid cropping, started with Free Transform but stopped when
realized to have lost notion of the initial dimensions of the photograph
... it became too jelly.

So, after applying Lens Correction and with no room to crop, is Free
Transform the only way out ?

If so, how does one 'fix'  the (in this case) the upper part  of he
image, so as to stitch the bottom  without loosing pixels at the bottom
borders ? -

The challenge continues :-)

Fernando.