[OM] Re: [photo] Piazza del Popolo at dusk

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Piazza del Popolo at dusk
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:21:59 +1100
Create a duplicate layer.
Edit>Transform>Perspective
And it's better to compress than to expand - you lose less detail and
maintain quality.
With this you'd need to grab the bottom centre handle and slide right
to balance the  angles before compressing the base. If you compress
much, you'll have to shorten the whole image in Free Transform to
correct the resulting distortion.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx