[OM] Re: Moose Monday - Disclaimer? Apologia? or whatever it is....

Subject: [OM] Re: Moose Monday - Disclaimer? Apologia? or whatever it is....
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 18:09:08 -0500
You're right.  Actually, I must have been half asleep since I read only
(and I don't know how) pages 1 and 4 and missed 2 and 3.  But I am
unapologetic for any eye pollution I have caused the world.  So there
:-)  But I do have suitcases of those old photos that need to be
identified and can't be.  My own kids will just inherit multiple
gargantuan hard drives of unidentified photos... along with the
suitcases of a generation back the my wife and I still won't have
identified.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt