[OM] Vacation Set?

Subject: [OM] Vacation Set?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:06:35 -0500
I've tried twice to set vacation through the zukoholic web site.
First time I clicked on the week set, and then Listar told me in an e-
mail that  I didn't have any commands in the body of the message. So
I copied the vacation+7+d (I think) into the message text field, too,
and sent that. No new mail from Listar, but I am getting list
messages. Or a couple talking about how quiet it is.

If I can't get this right, I guess I'll have to unsubscribe and
resubscribe when we get home.

--Bob