[OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it

Subject: [OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 13:21:41 -0800
Larry wrote:
> Or even realize it exists, and is now...:)

Thanks Larry, and a happy Chanukah to you!

Doesn't start here for several hours yet.

I'm not that big on celebrating military victories, but re-dedication to
the Divine and an undying flame are right up my alley.

Not being a member of any established religion, I am free to honor the
Holy Days (holidays) of any of them in my own way. Without, I hope,
offending anyone.
The temple that is my heart is re-dedicated each day.

The flame of love there is undying.

May it be so for all who hear these words.

[Insert appropriate word for ending your prayers here.]

Moose