[OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it

Subject: [OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 12:42:27 +1000
> Larry wrote:
>> Or even realize it exists, and is now...:)

Happy Chanukah, Larry and all to whom such a greeting is welcome (I've
been saying "Hanukkah", and I never know which one is "right").

I realise it, Larry, through a few good friends from your Pacific North
West who I'm hoping are doing okay after the storms. One day, maybe next
year, Peter and I are hoping to get up there to spend this time of year
with them (I'll admit to being attracted to the culinary accessories
quite significantly in this desire ;-) ). Like the early Thanksgiving I
spent with other friends in Michigan in 2000, it's a massive delight to
partake in experiences that are new to you but at the peak of
familiarity to your hosts - it expands your empathy with, knowledge of,
understanding of, and most of all pleasure in, the company of others.

Often you get a good feed too! <g>

Cheers,
Marc (Pumpkin Pie? Madness!)
Noosa Heads, Oz (where a "cold Christmas lunch" rather than a hot "baked
dinner" will likely be the go...if only I can resist the temptation of
"crackling")