[OM] Re: eneloops OK for T-flashes?

Subject: [OM] Re: eneloops OK for T-flashes?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:03:45 -0500
Thanks, but my solution only cost 10 bucks at Mal-Wart.  It complements
two other 10 buck solutions for internal temperature and humidity.
Their thermometers generally agree to within a degree but their
hygrometers argue somewhat more vehemently over relative humidity but
3-4% is close enough.

Chuck Norcutt