[OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it

Subject: [OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it
From: "Stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:07:56 +0100
Passover is quite ok... but the christian derivative (easter) is definitivly
morbid... and the food is no fun at all... even if with some garlic lamb can
be tasty...
Speaking of goose... there is a little town not far from here called
Verviers... where goose is famous...
As for magret I prefer duck... the same for foie gras...

May be a duck and goose farm in Australia... is a good project... (you
already mastered wine and bier...)

Stephan