[OM] Re: Really Right Stuff L-plate for the E-3 arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: Really Right Stuff L-plate for the E-3 arrived
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:02:42 -0800
 From my limited personal experience and looking at the online
catalogs I find, more often than not, that Kirk provides a closer fit
to the body and plates designed for more camera models. They had one
for my old Coolpix 5700 for Pete's sake. Also I find that frequently
RRS provides some extra unneeded alloy just to display their logo. I
prefer Kirk's more minimalist and function only approach. The
difference is not 100 percent. They are both good product lines, but
Kirk sometimes shows some extra effort.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA