[OM] Re: Franchises [was Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "]

Subject: [OM] Re: Franchises [was Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "]
From: "Stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 22:48:57 +0100
Seems that you missed the irony in my statement..; actually I work as an
urban planner mainly in small cities..., and I'm a strong supporter of local
stores, with local products... and so on...
The problem is not at the selling point but in the distribution chain...
transport, stock..; and so on...

I would love to know how important is the part of internet direct shopping
in the incomes of transports and mail companies... I personally think that
it fills the space (in the airplanes) between fast business mail and
delivery...

Stephan