[OM] Re: [OT] Plastic repairs

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Plastic repairs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:12:11 +1100
Obviously you aren't putting out enough food for them. Or the right
kind. I'd suggest a dog - the crocs here love them and smart folk up
north never go to the beach without a dog as a sacrificial target.
Before you know it, the delightful little critters will be swarming
up the driveway and hanging around the kitchen door....
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx