[OM] Re: [OT] Plastic repairs

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Plastic repairs
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:11:56 -0500
Chuck wrote: "The second piece of advice is to skip the big horsepower
dual stage jobs like mine and get a 5+ horesepower single stage like
this..."

Sorry, Chuck, but up in the Great White North they're totally inadequate
for anyone with more than a postage stamp city lot. I have a 100ft drive
way and even my 11 hp 2 stage machine can get slowed. We get lots of
heavy damp snow and you need all the power you can get to move it.

Martin