[OM] [OT] Single stage snowblowers, was plastic repair.

Subject: [OM] [OT] Single stage snowblowers, was plastic repair.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:51:17 -0500
The owner of the 5-1/2 horse single stage that I mentioned also has a
drive of about 100 foot length plus a parking area for four cars at the
end.  The key according to him is not the total horsepower but the
increased efficiency of the single stage design.  Average seasonal
snowfall for Saratoga County, NY is 62".  Maximum snow depth for the
period 1960-1990 was 42".  If you tell me you've actually tried one and
it didn't work I'll hush my mouth. :-)

Chuck Norcutt