[OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it

Subject: [OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:47:45 +1100
I'm not sure but whatever metaphysical entity they are worshipping
seems to require the mass extinction of large birds, the mass
consumption of crap product and large amounts of yelling, bad music,
lying down and moaning.
As pagan rituals go, it seems quite unsatisfactory. I far prefer the
ones that involve the wearing of long white frocks and/or interfering
with young ladies in the woods late at night.

Damn, that was supposed to be secret.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx