[OM] Re: [OT] Single stage snowblowers, was plastic repair.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Single stage snowblowers, was plastic repair.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:10:16 -0500
You don't use them on dry pavement but they may have to cross dry
pavement.  In my son's case his biggest complaint was trying to maneuver
his big tracked model out of the garage to get to the snow.  Getting it
out and away from the wall to be able to turn it toward the garage
entrance was a pain.  Parking it afterward was similarly problematic.

Chuck Norcutt