[OM] Re: Eneloop Prices/costco

Subject: [OM] Re: Eneloop Prices/costco
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:52:00 -0500
Cheaper and with similar but not equivalent technology.  It's my
understanding that the Rayovac Hybrids do have significantly reduced
self-discharge rates over conventional NiMH technology but not a good as
Eneloop.  Sanyo claims only 15% self-discharge over a period of a year.
  I haven't been able to find any kind of actual performance claim from
Rayovac.  Like Eneloops, though, they do come fully charged.

Chuck Norcutt