[OM] Re: E-3 happiness

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 happiness
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:26:30 +0000
Unfortunately, Campkins lacks dynamism now.  They support the tourist
trade in the centre of Cambridge, although they still have the 2nd
hand shop above the main shop in Rose Crescent.  I hadn't realised
that KP stood for King's Parade, but they now have only Future Vision
on King's Parade; that lovely store of treasure has moved the
warehouse on Clifton Road, behind KP Professional.  Both Campkins and
KP Pro are over-priced, in my view, and they don't keep their websites
up to date very carefully.

Digital Depot, on the other hand, is modern and dynamic, in spite of
the maturity of its owner ... :-)

Chris