[OM] Re: ZX Gallery test - looking for participants

Subject: [OM] Re: ZX Gallery test - looking for participants
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:57:31 +0000
Rich

It looks good, so it was worth the wait :-).  Here are a couple of
observations:

1. My login, either for the main site or for the forum, does not work
with the gallery.

2. The slide show does not remember the last settings (e.g. interval,
size etc ...)

3. If I start the slideshow from the thumbnail gallery, it works
(although I have to increase the size and reduce the interval); but if
I start from a larger image, selected from the thumbnail gallery, it
will not run unless I go Back an Image.  It could be because I am
using Safari (v3) on a Mac as the slideshow works without prompting in
Camino.

Apart from that no snags, not even spelling mistakes ;-)

Chris