[OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it

Subject: [OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:00:36 +0000
Umm, yes, Andrew.  The whole kerfuffle pains me as well.  It has
nothing to do with the birth of Jesus or his dying to save us.

But it sounds as if Oz is as bad as the marketing bo**ocks of a US
shopping mall.

But we do still have stockings at the end of the bed; well, they're
paper bags actually, with tinsel draped over them ... :-)

Chris