[OM] For Sale: Olympus ZD 11-22 f2.8-3.5 Zoom Lens

Subject: [OM] For Sale: Olympus ZD 11-22 f2.8-3.5 Zoom Lens
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:38:16 -0600
Greetings All,

            I have recently purchased the new Oly ZD 12-60 lens, so I
have decided to part with the 11-22. It is a great lens but just too
much overlap to justify keeping.

            The 11-22 is in mint condition (I'm original owner) and
includes front/rear caps, hood, paper work and original box. I think it
came with a soft case, so that is included too. Photos available upon
request. Please respond off List to the e-mail address below.

            Asking price is US$500. I will cover postage to US address.
All others will be at International First Class rate.

Charlie Geilfuss

Charles dot Geilfuss at HCAhealthcare dot com

PS. after 5pm EST today I will be out of town until Monday.