[OM] Re: ZX Gallery test - looking for participants

Subject: [OM] Re: ZX Gallery test - looking for participants
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 12:23:38 -0800
AG Schnozz wrote:
> I appreciate the comments. Please keep them coming.  I agree, Chuck,
> the performance and the side-bar controls are gut-wrench.  I am
> making some changes there.  I do believe we'll be able to preserve
> any images and not need to dump anything at this point once it goes
> "live". Last night I uploaded a ton of images for testing.

OK, I just uploaded an album of recent images.
http://zone-10.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6527&g2_fromNavId=xa8142ace
<http://zone-10.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6527&g2_fromNavId=xa8142ace>

- Still stone slow, especially going from page to page.

- The light gray with only slightly darker gray text of existing entires
in the admin boxes is hard to read.

- I don't see a way to get the image title from the Metadata. Hand entry
is a pain when it's already there in the file.

- Is here a way to simply upload  a sub-directory? It would be much
easier and quicker to set up the images on my local disk, with metadata,
as above, and simply upload all in one action.

- Sticky settings for album options, at least during a logon session,
would he nice.

Moose