[OM] Re: 5D vs D300

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D vs D300
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 22:39:35 -0500
I bought the 5D (and 2.8 lenses) for wedding and event work based on low
light autofocus and high ISO performance.  The option at that time was
to go with a 20D.  But when it comes to low light autofocus the 20D just
isn't in the same ballpark.  The situation might be different today but
there was a big gap to close.

To be sure, I bought the 5D for a lot of reasons but the two above are
primary.

Chuck Norcutt