[OM] Re: E-3 Pics

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Pics
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 09:24:42 -0800
I agree. I don't even see TIF as a good storage option for the same
reasons - massive, slow to open and slow to save. I suppose one could
argue that it is an unchanging standard format that you would be able
to access from nearly any program no matter the changes to psd or raw
formats. Reluctance to use it sort of nullifies that argument though.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA