[OM] Re: Olympus e-3 and FL-36

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus e-3 and FL-36
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 18:54:09 +0000
Maarten

I've just tried it with my E-3/FL-36 combination: when pointing
towards a dark part of a room the shutter went to 1/60th, but then I
pointed it at a bright light and it went up to 1/250th and then
blinked (over-exposure).

If yours doesn't act like that, perhaps you have the flash set
incorrectly.  Mine is pretty well always set to TTL-Auto.

Chris