[OM] Re: Current Eb*y prices (Oly related)

Subject: [OM] Re: Current Eb*y prices (Oly related)
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 16:36:29 -0500
Seems to me there has been a good ogf the real common stuff and although prices
of OM bodies has not been absolutely fantastic, Pen F/FT stuff is certainly
maintaining relatively high value.? Wonder what that is all about, given that
getting half-frame stuff processed and printed isn't exactly the easiest of
tasks.? My bet goes with collectors who are retiring these little gems to a
shelf somewhere.? I picked up a Pen FT a couple months ago at a somewhat
reasonable price, however the lens had a rather large scratch on it, which has
had me nosing around for a decent price ona 38mm lens, which explains my
noticing the Pen F/FT prices.? Bill Barber???