[OM] TOPE 32: the Walt Wayman tribute is live!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 32: the Walt Wayman tribute is live!
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 01:33:33 +0100
Hi guys,

I just launched TOPE 32, the Walt Wayman tribute, and at present it
already features 12 fine shots.

Soooo, plenty of space for more entries, so if you haven't yet sent in
an entry, you can still do so!

Note: On December 17th we'll be going to Venezuela for 3.5 weeks, so
it would be best to send the entries before then, but if something
comes in during my holiday, I'll post it upon my return.
Also, please remember to send entries to my Millennics address, as the
Axis one no longer works.

Cheers!
Olafo

Main page: