[OM] Re: Olympus e-3 and FL-36

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus e-3 and FL-36
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 06:25:29 +0000
Chuck

I agree, but if the flash does not fire immediately, the shutter stays
open long enough to pick up more light, then closes when the flash
fires.  Presumably 1st curtain sync is designed to go off after a
certain amount of time.  This is as explained in the manual, very
simplistically, of course.

Thanks for getting to the bottom of it.  Flash does catch me out every
now and then ...

Chris