[OM] Re: opinions: Canon EOS body - OM lens adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: opinions: Canon EOS body - OM lens adapter
From: James King <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:17:47 +0000
I think I got it from big_is - although currently he/she has no items on
ebay. My algorithm was simple go for the lowest price where the feedback
was 98%+. My adapter looks identical to the ebay item 330196736479. My
guess is there's one comany in China churning them out and then someone
else gluing on the chips...

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo