[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:20:03 +0100
Hello Frank,

always good to encourage someone out of lurk mode ;-)  welcome to the list

The model I have is "diva II" wireless weatherstation from
http://www.tfa-dostmann.de
( a present from my wife)

I am living in Oberrohrdorf and the nearest town is Baden,
what puzzles me is how do the airports etc know the exact pressure,
surely their calibration could also be off so how do they calibrate it?

Thanks Ian