[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:54:50 +0100
Hi Frank,

Thanks for your help, I will use the kloten reading I guess I don't need
to deduct the altitude difference - less than 100m, I mean its not like
shooting raw or is it? :-)

I should have checked for your posts but welcome and thanks anyway.
reminds me of when I was in the toilet of a pub a couple of years ago
for a reunion, It was my local at one time and I spent many hours as a
youth there,
when some chap came up and rather agressively said "yur not from round
ere" I politely pointed out to him the error of his ways.