[OM] Re: Continuing Saga of the 1DMkIII

Subject: [OM] Re: Continuing Saga of the 1DMkIII
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:51:16 -0700
Larry wrote:
> For the amount of thousands people find easy to come up with for that
> camera, it seems like there's more noise than I would accept. Nice
> shots, though!

Who says it's easy?

The people I know who own this camera did so by taking out loans, and
use the camera as a business investment, hopefully generating more than
enough revenue to ultimately pay for the camera and then some.

Which would explain why so many of them are extra-special-pissed off
about the problems the camera's been having...

Garth