[OM] Re: Continuing Saga of the 1DMkIII

Subject: [OM] Re: Continuing Saga of the 1DMkIII
From: "IanG" <ian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:14:57 -0000
You are, of course, absolutely right but at the very last moment I decided
on a change of subject and instead of giving a mildly amusing story about
the two octogenarians that I play with (batty as fruit cakes, the pair of
them)I tried to see if I could get the old vegemite back into play...
haven't heard anything about that for ages.

Guns and SUVs are fine as well of course but that limits contributions from
the civilized nations :-)

About the two gentlemen in question, and this is absolutely true. The golf
course is close to overrun by rabbits. One guy is a retired builder and now
a semi professional vermin exterminator who likes nothing better than going
around with a (legally licensed) .22 rifle blowing rabbits brains out. The
other, a retired civil servant of that mentality, runs a local rabbit
welfare and rescue centre and frequently takes injured rabbits home. The one
is allowed by management to hunt on the course, the other is a part time
course ranger. Gets interesting along the 12th, especially when they are in
separate buggies :-) No firearms but 7 irons do come into play :-)