[OM] Re: [OT] XXXite [was: Continuing Saga of the 1DMkIII]

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] XXXite [was: Continuing Saga of the 1DMkIII]
From: "IanG" <ian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:23:50 -0000
Oh wow that is just amazing :-) and look at the suppliers..... I want some.
Brilliant.

Back to the original 1D3 subject (yeah boring) all I can report is that I am
now on first name terms with a number of people at Canon and will be
applying for a post of camera tester tomorrow morning -  a position which is
very obviously available. Bit naff that I have to supply my own kit though.
More to follow.

I want to go back to my OM4 but I can't focus the thing nor afford 50K
frames a year in film :-(