[OM] Re: 12-60 / f2.8-4 with E510

Subject: [OM] Re: 12-60 / f2.8-4 with E510
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:43:03 -0400
I quit smokin' at 12:30pm on 14 November 1974 Hong Kong time ahead of having
lunch in the Eagles' Nest in the Hong Kong Hilton hotel. That's when our son
was born ... eight time zones to the west. He doesn't and I haven't since
BUT I do like the present positive encouragement from our resident Calgarian
:-))

I see that the $200 instant rebate from Olympus expires on 31 Dec '07
........ might be tempted to take up a bad habit again like spending money
and incurring the CDO's wrath.

jh