[OM] Re: 12-60 / f2.8-4 with E510

Subject: [OM] Re: 12-60 / f2.8-4 with E510
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:07:29 -0400
Chris:

the store is very efficient, as it should be, in charging the 14% HST on
sales into the three Maritime provinces HST zone. I've dealt with them
before and their in-store and on-the-phone packaging and shipping service is
second to none.

I just might call Chris Niccolls and cite your name . My contact there to
date has been Julian Ferreira but I see that Chris is at the top of the list
and Julian is at the bottom .... any significance?

jh