[OM] Re: 12-60 / f2.8-4 with E510

Subject: [OM] Re: 12-60 / f2.8-4 with E510
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:26:49 -0400
Tell 'em that a CA says that selling into the HST zone from anywhere in
Canada properly requires levying the 14% tax. Provincial sales taxes are not
levied on direct exports out of a province. I like dealing with outfits that
can get the GST / HST / PST levies right ........ tells me that they know
what they are doing in the back office as well as in the front office. Like
"Holmes on Homes" says, doing it right the first time counts for a lot !

BTW, at work we just experienced a supplier from Utah who wanted to levy
Utah sales tax on sales they made into Maritime Canada ........... dah !

jh