[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:32:22 -0500
We've got some of that powdered sunshine falling even as I write.
Very pretty, actually. I'm going out shortly to see if I can add to
my collection of winter shots. And according to the weather-shamans,
we have another very large dose of powdered sunshine headed our way
toward the end of the weekend, this time with high winds, too.

Oh, boy!

Maybe I can FedEx these frontal systems to the UK and you can have
the fun instead of us.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com