[OM] Re: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST

Subject: [OM] Re: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 22:34:13 +0100
Indeed, very true. We have been french, flemish, spanish, austrian, german,
roman, dutch, and I probably forgot some. As a consequence we see politics
as a necessary evil and are used to pay taxes to everyone who asks. However
at the moment I would like a government sooner than later. I think we have
too much governments. I wouldn't complain when we were run like London,
Paris, LA or Tokio. Do they need 7 governments? The mostly do with a mayor
etc...

Iwert.

2007/12/14, Stephan Van den Zegel