[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 22:40:30 -0500
On Friday, December 14, 2007 21:30, Steve Barbour wrote:
> I joined today...
>
> I was happy to be joining a photography oriented, Olympus, Zuiko
> group, especially as I am doing a lot more Olympus work, as well as
> my  Leica derived stuff.
>
> I needed info related to the E3..and the Leica Pana 25mm 1.4
> lens...and was being all ears at the start...
>
> so far, from today's disussion,
>
> I have the feeling I  joined the wrong group...
>
> Steve

Welcome Steve.
        I think the topics ramble all over the place because this is a
relatively
small group of people (5 or 6 hundred) that have been around for a long time.
I've been reading (a lot) and posting (  some ) for about 7 years now. If you
have questions ask away.  There are several list members who will give you
very detailed answers and the rest of us will chime in with whatever
information we have. The are a lot of very knowlegable people on this group
not just about Olympus cameras but a great deal of other subjects also.
-Doug