[OM] Re: E-3 Pics

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Pics
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:26:47 -0800
I just picked two of these:
<http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16817173040>
eSATA or USB2. with all cables, power supply, extra eSATA port (not
needed) and built-in fan! Quality cases.

and two of these:
<http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16822136073>

Total price was about $250 for 1tb _and_ the two cases. Should take care
of archiving for a while. I could even run a RAID5 ... but my main
computer is TU. Just RMA'd the _3rd_ MB which arrived DOA yesterday.
Promised (and paid for) 48hr turn around took over a week. Asus quality
control ain't what it used to be. Should have tossed it in the trash and
used the money spent on phone calls and shipping on a new board. I'm
open to MB recommendations just want to be able to use the same  AMD 64
x2 CPU

Mike