[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:56:37 +0000
That's it, Paul.  I use this line of argument with those of my
students who are more likely to vomit in flight, but some are more
susceptible to airsickness than others; everyone is different.  Some
are start to get prickly feelings on their forehead at the slightest
vertical motion of the nose, others can handle 10 minutes of
aerobatics without a problem.  It helps most of the time if the newbie
is in control.

Chris