[OM] Re: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST

Subject: [OM] Re: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST
From: Don Murphree <flintbuster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:27:24 -0600

Thank you,
Will try this.
I did subscribe years ago and had to unsubscribe due to eye problems, could not
enjoy photography any longer.
Retired Olympus OM10.
Just started getting emails again last month.
Thank you,
Don> Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:47:24 -0800> From: olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [OM] Re: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST> > Don
Murphree wrote:> > PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST ASAP.> > > You don't
have to yell, Don.> > One presumes that you signed up all by yourself? I've
never heard of the > list randomly choosing people to pester.> > Signing
oneself off is just like signing on.> > Send an email to
olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxx with the word "unsubscribe" > as the subject, but
without the quotes I've used here. > <olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxx>> > You will
receive back two emails. One simply is an auto response > indicating that the
command was received and processed.> > The other email asks you to reply to it
to complete your > un-subscription. The reason for this two step process is to
ensure that > someone else cannot change your subscription settings.> > Thus,
you cannot un-subscribe from any email address other than the one > you used to
subscri
info: http://www.zuikoholic.com> List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx>