[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 06:20:29 +0000
That makes sense, Marc: you can see the pitch and roll of the aircraft
looking forward to the bulkhead.

We have 23 new recruits to fly this week; I wonder how many of them
will be, erm, sensitive to motion.  It's supposed to  be enjoyable, so
we are careful with the amount of manoeuvring that we do ...

Chris