[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:00:12 +1000
Chris Barker wrote:
> That makes sense, Marc: you can see the pitch and roll of the aircraft
> looking forward to the bulkhead.
>
> We have 23 new recruits to fly this week; I wonder how many of them
> will be, erm, sensitive to motion.  It's supposed to  be enjoyable, so
> we are careful with the amount of manoeuvring that we do ...

I've heard a story (from a journo?) that mentioned the importance of
eating only bananas for breakfast before going on a "manoeuvring"
aircraft. ;-)  I don't know how true it is though, as I don't like
bananas and obviously I avoid any unnecessary motion which I might be
sensitive to. :)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz