[OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:01:20 EST

In a message dated 12/17/2007 12:54:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,
alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Join the  club! I doubt you could find one here locally
in Buffalo. Small town camera  shops cant carry
everything.

Hmm, Houston, fourth largest city in the country and I haven't seen one  yet.
 That is, however, not a problem as I will buy one sight unseen. That  may
sound a little like calling a bet without looking at your hole cards,  however
know enough about the e-3 to know that it is a logical progression for  me
and the growth of my e-system.  Now if I were trying to make a decision
between
the e-system and another brand, that might be a problem.    Bill Barber